Storing Your Possessions
Loading Your Storage Pods
For an easy and safe move, review the following tips. Your storage pods should be sufficiently big enough to provide accommodation for10-15% more than what you possess. This is to ensure you have enough space, as too much space is better than not enough. Rent different sizes of dollies and ensure they have belts that fasten in place. When rolling the dolly up the truck ramp, make sure to check that nothing fell out on the way up the ramp. Do not load excess items on the dolly. It's safer to make more trips than to risk items falling, breaking or injuring someone.
Take out the drawers prior to moving desks, cabinets and dressers. Once these objects are loaded on the
PODS, put the drawers back in. This will ensure that nothing breaks while the truck is in transit and will also create more room.
When loading bikes, take off the front wheel and drop the handlebars. Taking off the front wheel will make sure that the bike doesn’t slip from its place on the
pods. Use pillows, towels and sofa cushions for stuffing and place around delicate items for additional safety.
After reading this article you should sit down and plan your move. If you plan how to load the truck then you will save yourself a lot of time and aggravation and those who are helping with your move will definitely thank you for it.
* When Calling PODS, you can tell us what you need to store. and we will
recommend you the correct size of your storage pods.
* Unload your items in the loading bay, and make use of our dolly to move your items to your storage pods. Do not overload the unit, and load carefully.
* Begin by placing a dust sheet on the bottom to protect your items.
* Categorize your heaviest and fullest boxes. Put these and your large objects at first and accumulate sofas and mattress on end. Heap chairs pad to pad.
* Keep on to choosing your boxes by heaviest & fullest, and begin to load, maximizing your space. Load from the back of the unit, consequently making your way to the front. Make sure you load carefully!
* Don't put out of your mind to make use of particular objects to fill gaps as you go.
* Confirm that the sharp edges or garden tools etc are carefully packed to stay away from accidents.
* Notice the easily breakable items, and store them carefully.
To Order your Moving Pods Now CLICK HERE Or call 1-866-229-4120 Promo Code:
MOVING411 and Receive 5% OFF