Storing Your Possessions
Storage Pods GUIDE
Following are some useful tips when packing items for a storage pods.
* Purchase a lot of boxes ahead of time and start
packing them as early as you can. This way, when moving day arrives you'll be completely prepared and avoid expensive delays.
* Make use of the same sized boxes for trouble-free piling. Always make sure that the boxes you are using are strong enough so there is no risk of damaging your items.
* Always use new boxes.
* List all the objects that go into every box in a duplicate invoice book, and then number every box with their invoice number on all sides. Packing and tagging cartons room by room makes the unloading quite effortless. No matter what is in each box, you will be able to find it by checking the list for the box number. Keep a duplicate copy of the list at your residence.
* Fill cartons to their correct capacity; partly full or too full cartons may tip or collapse. Pack empty spaces with packing paper or additional linens to avoid breakage when stacked.
* Seal boxes entirely with packing tape for support and to prevent dust.
* Pack books and other heavy items in smaller boxes for easier lifting. Stack the bulky boxes on the floor.
* If you want to store clothes, temporary closets are ideal to take your clothes on hooks from wardrobe to box. This allows you to store clothes on hooks, with the unutilized room at the base being extremely helpful for storing shoes and other related objects. Clothing and linen bags or tea chest cartons are also useful for clothes and linens.
To Order your Moving Pods Now CLICK HERE Or call 1-866-229-4120 Promo Code:
MOVING411 and Receive 5% OFF